I'm BACK!

Things have been a bit crazy and it's only going to be a bit more crazy with holidays approaching!


No Chip manicures have began and you may be wondering what I think about them. I think they are 'ok' and as a stylist I got them done to see if they really do last a full two weeks [we've done a few clients and so far most of them have been fine minus a small chip to one or two nails which we've fixed] mine have lasted a good 2 full days before I noticed any chips and now after a full week of shampoo-ing and styling hair I have not noticed anymore chipping, except for a bit more on the nails that had already had a chip in them.

So do I recommend it? Sure, I mean it's not harsh on the nail at all, and it's kind of fun to not have to worry about sitting for an hour after getting your nails done to wait until they are dry.

NEXT SUBJECT......

I have officially found my absolute love for formal styling [since in beauty school I hated it with a passion] I really am looking to build more rep for ALL types of formal styles.

Watch for a new post soon about some product knowledge!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

Blog Archive