Romantic Dresses for the this new year 2012

I am a hopeless romantic. And I fear that there is no cure for me ... Oh, thank God!

And establish and maintain the environment, I believe that the use of clothes that look, feel and breathe the romance is a necessity.

I am always looking for clothes that are feminine, but a unique, bohemian, art nouveau and art deco era, Gypsies, the clothes they are away from the noise.

Dresses that characterize the artistic lines flatter and create a world apart, which is in flagrant contradiction to a strange and banal, that suppressed the feminine woman, who is looking for clothes that will make him feel like a woman.

It was at this high I would look on the web hoping to find a dress for a romantic hopeless romantic that I am.

Then I stumbled upon Inga Nataya.

Inga Nataya a Russian dancer and model, who began designing his own clothing line, Vintage Recreations is breathtaking and beautiful clothes for the romantic details of the nineteenth century.

I fell in love with its unique and eclectic line of the first dress I saw.

I am proud to make his own clothes, and to promote her line.

And if you're a hopeless romantic like me, you will love this!




Blog Archive